If you are working with one of our members you can request information about their pension scheme benefits.

To get a quicker response, the member can get the information you need by logging on and using My Work Pension. They are also able make requests in My Work Pension for any additional information required.

You can contact us using the details below. You will need to provide the member’s written authority to disclose information to you - you can download and use our Member Authority Form below.

You will only receive a direct response to your request if we have this authority and we are able to verify your identity and the member's identity from the information provided. And we only send personal member information to an IFA once we check their details against the Financial Conduct Authority’s database of approved advisers.

If we are unable to verify your details from the information provided, we will send the information directly to the member and tell them to pass this onto their adviser if they are happy to do so. We will write to you to let you know that this has happened, so there is no need to contact us.

Ways to Contact Us

Call us on:

020 3440 8390

This line is open Monday to Friday,
9.00am to 5.30pm

Write to us:

Trafalgar House
PO Box 119
NE24 9EN

Member Authority Form

Please use this form to tell us that the member has given their authority to disclose information to you. We'll accept other notices of authority that contain similar information.